We, Example Consultancy and Recruiting, cooperate closely with international freight forwarders, shipping companies and Logistics groups.
For one of the top 5 global logistics provider, with offices around the world, a stable network and prestigious standing among customers, employees and industry colleagues, we are looking for the location in Beijing for a
Route Development Manager for the Trade Lane Europe and North/Central China
- Increase overall business success on the european countries - China trade lanes with significant increase of business
- Strategic ‘driver’ of the TL business development; Increase TL specific business & generate business
- Support issue management and solution finding with BD/VM teams plus opportunities that are unrelated to the TL but related to decision makers nationality/cultural background
- Conduct strategic trade lane business analyses of the trade lane: trade/commodity/volume/customer/competitor information
- Fluent in written and spoken English & German; Mandarin will be an advantage
- Knowledge of international trade and relevant laws, regulations, process and procedures
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, attention to details
- International & intercultural experience
- Min. top class apprenticeship in the logistics industry or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 4 years working experience in international freight/logistics company with 2 years management experience in Sales/Key Accounts
Please visit www.demo.createweb.de (Job ID: 2110) to apply online or alternative via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, please contact Mr. Bock +49 (0) 40-9876 1969.